Warranty Information for Your Hodgman® Product
Hodgman® warrants to the original purchaser that its Hodgman® products are free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Hodgman® is not responsible for normal wear and tear, for products used commercially or for failures caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, modification, misuse or improper care.
There are no other express warranties beyond the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall any implied warranties, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, extend beyond the duration of the express warranty contained herein. In no event shall Hodgman® be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Replacement of Your Hodgman Product Under Warranty
At this time Hodgman® is unable to offer repair of its products. If your product failed due to a manufacturing defect and is still under warranty, we will be happy to replace it with a new product of the same or a comparable model.
In order to request a warranty replacement of your wader please take the following steps so we may evaluate your claim. Your request may require you mail the waders to us for evaluation.
- Send an email to email@example.com with brief description of the reason for your warranty claim, the model of your waders (if available), and the replacement size needed.
- Attach a photo clearly showing the damaged area of the wader
- A copy of the dated receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your name, shipping address and day time contact number.
After receiving written notification via email from Hodgman customer service that your product is being replaced under warranty please take the following steps so we may take care of your warranty claim as efficiently as possible:
- Safely remove the boot or stocking foot from your waders
- Reply to the written notification of warranty approval with a photograph clearly showing the waders with boots/footing removed
- Your shipping address and a daytime contact number
In the event your wader is no longer manufactured or is currently unavailable, we will give you a call to discuss your replacement. If you are unable to locate your receipt your warranty information may also be submitted for a discounted replacement. Please contact us directly for details.