- Breathable waders are preferable, allowing sweat to escape, but are still waterproof.
- A breathable wader offers a more versatile purchase, which you can layer with.
- You can hike further to your fishing spot with this lighter, more breathable and versatile material.
- Neoprene is more insulating in cold weather, and cold water.
- 3mm for chilly conditions, 5mm for very cold weather and water.
- Stretch material allows for closer body fit and helps retain body heat.
- Taidura® adds longevity and durability.
- Non-slip outsoles increase traction on slippery rocks or stream beds,
- They create Less disruption of delicate river beds, and help with non-transference of Whirling Disease.
- A cleated boot offers a heavier, insulated and tough construction.
- Semi-hard toe caps and steel shank, add needed protection from rocks and underwater obstacles.
Hodgman® waders use technically advanced zippers, keeping the inside of your suit completely dry.
Waterproof zippers on fronts; add an easy on-off feature for that last minute getaway!