Hodgman® H5 Storm Shell Jacket
Still deciding? Try the
- 3-layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- Durable 500-denier Cordura® seat and sleeves
- Ventilated multi-point adjustable wire brimmed hood stops wind-driven precipitation
- Easy stow face and nose guard
- Low profile chest tool accessory attachment point
- ROM™ articulated fit for optimum range of motion
- D-Ring accessory and kill switch anchor points
- Storm watertight cinch cuffs
- Two lower YKK® zip hand pockets
- Two-way YKK® Aqua Guard center front zip with double rain guard
- Side ventilation YKK® Aqua Guard zips provide easy access while wearing bibs
- Two YKK® Aqua Guard vertical zip chest pockets
- Inner security pocket
- Compatible with Core INS insulated jacket attachments
- Dual draw-cord adjustable hem
Every feature of the H5 Storm Shell Jacket is designed with grit and the gear knowledge of anglers who require dependable equipment to help them on the water. We know you want to focus on catching your next fish and not your gear, so our ROM™ (Range of Motion) fit incorporates a gusset under the arm and articulated sleeves to eliminate binding along your shoulders when casting.
Hodgman® H5 Storm Shell Jacket
Use filters to find the right modelClear Filters
Hodgman H5 Storm Shell Jacket is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Landscaper from Looks Great So it’s July and very hot in Arkansas. Yes I did try it on for a few minutes. I used a cloth tape to measure myself and the extra large accommodated my measurements. It is a good fit no extra bulk. I am a bit concerned if I wear much under it in very cold temps it may be a little tight. Next year a will by the jacket and pants that go with it for cold weather. I’m 6’4” and was very surprised that the bibs were actually long enough. Can’t wait to try these in October while fishing in Traverse City WI
Date published: 2018-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe j from Light and dry I was looking for upgrade to my rain gear for quite some time and choose hodgman,s new suit. I recently fished a walleye tournament on Leech Lake with big winds,rain and waves. It kept dry all day in a full driving day long rain. I couldn’t be happier!
Date published: 2018-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maxwell86 from Warm and dry Purchased the four piece Storm set at a sportman's show in Minnesota. Have used the set multiple times in rain and cold weather fishing in MN and Canada and couldn't be happier. Warm and dry! They thought through the details with the pants, full zippers up the sides plus a front extra exit when one has to 'go' when on the water. The coat with the hat brim is awesome. Last was the carry bag that was included with the purchase, keeps the gear together and dry with a carry handle or as a backpack.
Date published: 2019-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by SkeeterMike from well worth the money I bought this product to try because I was tired of being cold and wet when I am fishing. This product exceeded all my expectations.
Date published: 2019-02-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by gr8fish from Definitely waterproof Purchased to replace my over the hill rain suit. Used it last week and it definitely kept me dry.
Date published: 2018-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by cjoe4590 from Worth every penny This jacket is waterproof and does a great job of blocking wind. I wear this jacket in the spring and fall when fishing in the boat and in the winter ice fishing as a shell over top of other layers. I've never been cold or dissappointed. The hood and front velcro to cover your face are great for running wide open in the boat at top speeds
Date published: 2020-01-18