Due to unprecedented demand resulting in delivery delays, we will be unable to fulfill website orders until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this disruption.
Hodgman® H3 Stocking Foot
- Breathable 3-Layer upper and lower for sweat vapor transfer
- Mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit
- Micro-fleece lined hand warmer
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with opposing low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Stretch wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle, belt loop
- D-Ring on back for net and other accessories
- Core INS™ removable insulation system compatible (sold separately)
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips in to create an all-season wader.
The 3.5mm booties are designed with anatomically correct left and right feet for a comfort fit, and our Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point on your shin.