Hodgman® H5 Storm Bib
Still deciding? Try the
- 3-layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- Durable 500 denier Cordura® seat, knees and hem
- Articulated R.O.M fit for optimum range of motion
- YKK® Aqua Guard center front zip with gusseted rain guard
- Internal YKK® relief zipper in gusset
- H-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Full length YKK® Aqua Guard two-way leg zips with locking head zipper
- Low profile chest tool accessory attachment point
- D-Ring accessory and kill switch anchor point
- Draw-elastic waist adjustment with Super Grip fastener
- Adjustable leg hems with snaps
- Low profile storage pocket on thigh
- Core INS removable bib insulation system compatible
We've all had those experiences of water soaking through to the skin when kneeling, preparing gear, or sitting in wet environments. That's why the H5 Storm Bib utilizes a waterproof shell fabric with a 20K waterproof rating, keeping you dry even when it has been raining all day or you are sitting in the snow. Additionally, the hydrophilic laminate pulls sweat vapor away from the body for an added layer of comfort.
Hodgman® H5 Storm Bib
Use filters to find the right modelClear Filters
Hodgman H5 Storm Bib is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snakeman from Dry and Comfortable! I got the new Hodgman H5 Storm Bibs the day they went up on the Hodgman website. I'll tell you right now, hands down the driest and most comfortable bibs I have ever worn. I've tried a lot of different kinds and these are way above the rest. You need to get you some along with the top that matches. You'll be very happy you did!
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ink Independent from Didn't Like It I'm a fan of Hodgman, and their latest technical enhancements; however I didn't like this garment. It's basically a H5 wader with the bottom cut off. This is no doubt weather-proof, but not something I could fish in all day from a boat. It's awkwardly too similar to waders.
Date published: 2018-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coach Roy from Worth Every Penny I bought these to wear during winter fishing tournaments, and these are the warmest and dryest by far. I've had guidewear and 100 mph gear and these are fantastic.
Date published: 2019-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by sandy99 from Excellent quality bids bought these right away along with liners for ice fishing. They are awesome. I am assuming this summer they will perform well in rain.
Date published: 2018-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ronnie Howe from Great value I already owned the Jacket and was very happy so I purchased the bibs and love them!!
Date published: 2020-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chewy from Great features Everything good only thing needs work is the bibs leak around the crouch area
Date published: 2019-08-07