H5 Stocking Foot
Anatomic left and right custom fit stocking foot booties are sculpted for comfort and long lasting peformance while wading.
The removable Core INS™ system creates the first all season wader for cool or warm weather wading. The multi-zone insulation system features a Thinsulate® insulation between icy water and the lowest parts of your body that are submerged most often. If you work up a sweat the specialized insulation keeps you warm even in moist conditions. A fleece upper ensures comfort and where you need less insulation above the water. Simply unzip the liner and detach the leg snaps to remove the liner for comfort while warm weather wading.
This wader utilizes ultra-breathable 3-Layer shell fabric on the upper. The durable puncture resistant 5-Layer shell fabric on the leg and seat ensures water stays on the outside of your wader - where it belongs. Additionally DWR (Durable Water Repellant) external coating provides long lasting performance.
- Durable puncture resistant 5-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam eliminating leaks from abrasion points
- Breathable 3-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Stitched and taped waterproof seams
- Top loading external pocket with water resistant zipper
- Micro-fleece lined hand warmer with water resistant zippers
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible
The wader upper incorporates 3-layer shell fabric for added breathability where you need it most, and features a Durable Water repellent (DWR) coating to shed water. Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets utilize YKK® water-resistant zippers, and a large capacity YKK® zip chest pocket is perfect for storage.
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips and snaps in place to create an all-season wader.
Comfort is key for long days wade fishing, so we use anatomically correct left and right booties for a comfort fit. Each stocking foot bootie utilizes 5mm thick neoprene to keep your feet warmer in cold water. Additionally, our Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point at the top of the booties.
Convert your Hodgman® wader using the one and only all-season wader insulating system. The removable Core INS system utilizes zoned insulation in your lower body where you need it most. We utilize Thinsulate® insulation in the leg and hip which are submerged most often so the frigid bite from cold water doesn’t reach your legs. Additionally, if you work up a sweat getting to your fishing spot the moisture resistant breathable insulation keeps you warm even when moist. A fleece upper ensures comfort where you need less insulation above the water.
To install the Core INS system in a few minutes follow these easy steps. You can also watch the instructional video at www.hodgman.com
- Lay the wader and the liner face up next to each other on the ground.
- Unbuckle the shoulder straps to allow access to the inside of the wader. (On the drop top designs included on the Aesis Sonic waders remove the Velcro attachment point located on the rear buckle instead of unbuckling the front of the wader).
- Reach inside the wader and pull the right leg of the wader inside out to expose the connection snap points located at the inside top of the stocking foot bootie.
- Connect the liner to the wader by snapping the corresponding green snaps to green connection points on the wader and the red to red connection points. Then snap the front and back connection points in place. (Be sure the leg on the Core INS liner is not twisted.)
- Reach inside the wader and pull the left leg inside out and connect the corresponding red, green and black connection points as you did in step 3.
- Grab the stocking foot of each wader leg and pull to turn the wader right side out. The liner will be pulled inside your wader as the wader is turned right side out.
- Secure the upper portion of the removable liner to the wader using the two zippers located on the upper inside of the wader. The zippers are under the flap of fabric just inside the top of the wader.
When the liner is installed in your wader it is recommended you point your toe when putting on the wader. This will prevent your toe from pushing fabric over the entrance hole into the stocking foot bootie.