H5 H-Lock™ Wade Boot
The Internal Drainage System channels allow excess water weight to drain out of the boot, each step you take flushes the system of sand, gravel, and debris so that your focus is on fishing rather than your boots.
The dual lock system holds the sole securely in place. Once engaged, the sole will not come off unless both the front and rear locks are disengaged simultaneously - rendering all other removable sole systems obsolete. It consists of a Boot bottom tracking system, front and rear lock, and Sole bottom tracking system to ensure you are dry in any terrain or aquatic environment.
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure locking connection between the sole and boot
- Integrated drainage ports in H-Lock system remove excess water weight quickly
- Abrasion resistant synthetic upper construction
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Reinforced rubber toe for added protection
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Easy on/off heel webbing serves as shoe horn
The H5 wade boots are constructed with abrasion resistant synthetic material in the uppers and durable sheet rubber in the high wear toe and heel area. No one wants to haul water around with them, so each step you take drains water from the bottom of the shoe and cleans the track system free of debris.
This boot is saltwater ready with corrosion resistant hardware and the D-ring on the tongue ensures a secure location for gravel guard hooks to attach to. The H5 wade boot utilizes double and triple-stitched panel construction for long term durability required by anglers who spend many days on the water each year.
Follow our step-by-step guide for Hodgman® H-Lock™ Interchangeable Soles DOWNLOAD PDF